I hereby consent to Climate-KIC using images of myself caught in video recordings, and/or photographs, taken/recorded by Climate-KIC within this webinar/online course as training material.
I consent to them being used for the purposes of the webinar/online course. This includes conversion to digital format and storing and sharing of those video recordings with the other participants of the webinar group for training purposes. I understand that those will be shared with other participants of the webinar/online course so that they can re-access the training material at a later date.
I understand that:
- My images will be held in accordance with the GDPR guidelines (the General Data Protection Regulation) and will be processed for the purposes of the recording. I understand that my image and/or recordings will be used for training material purposes only and shared with the other participants of the webinar;
- The images of myself captured in the video recordings and/or photographs will be the copyright of Climate-KIC and any other intellectual property which arises in the photographs/recordings will also belong to Climate-KIC;
- I hereby agree to irrevocably assign all property rights in my photographs and/or recordings to Climate-KIC;
- I hereby agree to waive all rights in my performance in the film and/or recordings to Climate-KIC;
- I can ask Climate-KIC to stop using my images at any time, in which case efforts will be taken to prevent them being used in the future but they may continue to appear in publications already in circulation within the participants’ group;
- I can withdraw my consent at any time by email to email@example.com
If the recording is going to capture me speaking (e.g. an interview, presenting information, etc), I also agree that I will only include any material in the recording which is the intellectual property (including copyright) of another party, if I have their permission or a licence to do so and irrevocably licence Climate-KIC to use and sub-licence any copyright in the words spoken (once fixed by the recording).