Join us on 30 November from 10:00-11:30 a.m. CET for a presentation of key results after the first year of the Cross-KIC Activity on Artificial Intelligence.
This event will showcase the main achievements of the participating KICs in the area of Artificial Intelligence (Innovation projects, startups/scaleups, education programmes), and provide insights related to training, development and use of AI.
The collaborating KICs are: EIT Digital (lead), EIT Climate-KIC, EIT Health, EIT Manufacturing, EIT Urban Mobility, EIT InnoEnergy (from 2021).
• Cross-KIC Activity Impact of Artificial Intelligence – Mission and team
• Educating on AI – How the EIT Community addresses education in AI
• Leveraging AI – How the EIT Community addresses AI in their business
• Shaping AI made in Europe – How the EIT Community engages in the discussion
• Outlook for 2021 – The Topics proposed for next year