Since 2020 the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) Circular Economy Community has been engaging with civil society, EU and international stakeholders as well as the EIT network by supporting actions to strengthen and optimise the transition towards a more circular and innovative future.
Join our webinar to find out more about our work on the ground, and hear the stories of involved actors working with us to increase the uptake of circular innovative solution. Participants will get the opportunity to interact with the panel of experts and find out more about opportunities coming from the EIT Circular Economy Community programme.
- 10:30 – Introduction and welcome (EIT, Manuel Irun Molina)
- 10:45 – About the EIT Circular Economy Community (EIT Raw Materials, Ignacio Calleja)
- 11:00 – The European Circular Economy Stakeholders Platform (ECESP, Alice Senga)
- 11:15 – Questions and answers – 10 minutes
- 11:30 – Break (10 minutes)
- 11:40 – ICLEI (Simon Clement)
- 11:50 – ACR+ (Franceso Lembo)
- 12:00 – Europe Enterprise Network (Mohini Keunen, Chair of the Thematic Group Circular Economy)
- 12:10 – European Health and Digital Executive Agency – HADEA, European Commission (Floriana La Marca)
- 12:20 – Research Executive Agency -REA (Keti Medarova– European Commission)
- 12:30 – Round table to define how to improve synergies
- 12:45 – End of the event