Kick-start your creativity and participate in a fast forward of creating, prototyping and testing climate business ideas!
Running from 25 May until 26 of June 2015, this Climate-KIC course focuses on individual and team-based learning by doing. This is a non-fee open course.
Blended learning approach
Through a combination of e-learning, individual tasks and group activities you will learn to:
- Define problems you want to address and explore their commercial potential
- Generate lots of ideas based on observations of the world around you
- Prototype, get feedback and evaluate ideas
- Assess the climate and market impact of business ideas and of existing businesses
You get the opportunity to:
- Create lasting networks to share knowledge, skills and resources
- Meet potential partners for climate business action.
Five weeks of learning by doing
The first four weeks of the course are online, followed by a one-day brainstorming, prototyping and testing workshop offered at various Climate-KIC locations around Europe. The date for your face-to-face workshop depends on your nearest location and will be announced at the start of the online programme.
Registration is open now: Join course