The essence of a country's construction sector at a glance
The building sector is in need of comparable, pan-European data to support a low-carbon economy.
Up until now, this information was incomplete and fragmented, hindering the uptake of new innovations and technologies. We deliver the missing pieces in the Building Market Briefs: condensed per country and based on a unique methodology.
The Building Market Briefs profile a single country building sector condensed into a single report. The content addresses the opportunities, the interests of stakeholders, costs and benefits of action to mitigate emissions — the primary driver of climate change. Also, the content is amplified with recommendations from local experts. As the methodologically is aligned, comparison between different European markets is easily made. Countries include:
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlands
The Building Market Reports collect and generate insights on the building sector to foster low-carbon investment and scaling by generating an in-depth market study through reports. In 50 pages the reports profile a single country-building sector.
The content is methodologically aligned, enabling comparison between markets and includes:
- A summary of key national framing conditions and major trends – carbon targets, legal frameworks, financial support instruments, investment rates
- A market size and building stock morphology – building typology characterization and building sector stakeholders breakdown
- The potential market size generated through by transformation of the building sector according to national carbon targets to 2050
- Insights into key market stakeholder groups’ perceived barriers towards action, decision criteria and needs, based on survey results
- Local market experts’ comments on the content, targeted recommendations, and identified business opportunities
- A quantitative Indicator Factsheet and a qualitative Executive Market Summary is also provided, offering a synthesis of indicators, key findings and targeted recommendation extracted from the brief
- Benefits per customer segment
Interested to find out what what opportunities and insights the Building Market Briefs may bring to you? We invite you to check out EIT Climate-KIC’s Building Technologies Accelerator (BTA) and get in touch.