Energy Control & Optimization by Bio-inspired Technology
Founding Year: 2012
Stignergy developed and commercialises Smart Energy Management System (SEMS), an innovative solution for the management of the electrical energy demand. SEMS reduce electricity costs between 10 to 15 per cent and more for businesses by scheduling the electricity consumption throughout the day.
SEMS is also able to manage locally produced renewable energy (solar panels or mini wind turbines) in order to further smooth the electricity consumption and therefore reduce the bill.
SEMS has many competitive advantages for the customer including:
• Plug & reap savings: 10 to 15 per cent or more off electricity bill
• Low investment: Amortisation in 24 to 28 months
• Easy installation: Maximum 30 minutes by controlled appliance
• Maintenance-free: No monitoring or maintenance required
• Large versatility: Applicable to many buildings sizes and appliances types
• Live reports: Data and alert for preventive maintenance in real-time
• Reduce CO2 emissions: Contributes to decreasing the use of extra polluting energy sources.
Sami Najjar / CEO
Team Members: Sami Najjar (Telecom & IT Engineer, HES); Alexandre Wetzel (Communication System, M. Sc.); Montassar Ben Abdallah (Electronics Engineering, M. Sc.); Youssef Sahbi (Software Engineering, M. Sc.)