26 January 2017
What is the EIT Regional Innovation Scheme?
The EIT Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS) is our outreach programme to:
- Support integration of the knowledge triangle
- Increase the innovation capacity of European regions that don’t yet benefit directly from the EIT and its Knowledge and Innovation Communities (KICs).
The programme connects Climate-KIC with selected partnerships from business, higher education and research, as well as regional policy-makers, public entities and other stakeholders to spur innovation in Europe.
We want to access your expertise and to work with you on addressing the climate and sustainability challenges
of your region.
How can you benefit from the EIT RIS?
- Stimulate low carbon innovation your region or city and significantly boost your capacity to implement the highest impact ideas
- Become part of our community of world leading climate change innovators
- Boost your regional stakeholders role as multipliers of the knowledge
- Access our structured mobility funding to ensure that talent – students, researchers, teaching
staff and entrepreneurs have the opportunity to participate in
How to get involved
Applications have now closed for 2016. If you have any questions please contact our EIT RIS Programme Officer directly at .