Sustainable green growth is delivered through the synergies of climate-sensitive financial markets, innovation and efficient policy action.
Strong international networks foster successful decarbonisation at local, national and global levels. This event will underline the significance of knowledge, technology transfer, and cross-cutting networks in addressing climate change.
Transitioning to a low-carbon future does not have to stand in the way of economic growth. On the contrary, transitioning to a low carbon growth provides opportunity for economic growth and will lead towards a new, green economy. Promoting innovation (with respect of technology and market barriers and financing as well as social innovation) provides all actors with solutions at scale to lead on tackling the challenges of climate change .
- Mike Cherrett, Climate-KIC
- Jukka Uosukainen, Climate Technology Centre & Network (CTCN)
- Pradeep Monga, Global Cleantech Innovation Programme
- John M. Christensen (TBC), UNEP-DTU Partnership
- Jill Duggan, Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership and The Prince of Wales’s Corporate Leaders Group (CLG)
When: 14 November
Where: EU Pavilion Room Bratislava