Turn your Research into value
Our society is facing challenging and complex problems that need to be urgently addressed. There is no doubt that you, in your role as a scientist, are key to solving these issues. However, if you want to valorise your knowledge by developing and implementing innovative solutions, you need support from governments, commercial businesses and research partners.
The Lean Professor Programme supports you to turn your research into value and have a high impact on society. Start your transition, become a Lean Scientist!
During these three days we will provide you with inspirational speakers, dynamic workshops, and new tools and skills, to help you.
- Have a more innovative attitude towards your research
- Identify market demands and opportunities for your research
- Transfer your knowledge into innovation (i.e. valorisation)
- Connect with businesses for better public-private partnerships
- Support your local university in knowledge transfer
- Boost your entrepreneurial spirit
Day 1 The innovation process: where science and business meet
Day 2 How Lean are you? A different perspective on your research
Day 3 Pitch! The secret to presenting your ideas powerfully
The Lean Professor Programme is free of charge for selected Climate-KIC professors, including meals and hotel. Travel costs are not covered.
You can register via our online Application form