Topic : Capacity building in the field of climate change adaptation
Register now for a unique coached programme for experienced professionals!
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
A two-day programme for professionals who aim to deliver sustainable growth, implementing climate change adaptation
The course benefits
- Exchange tangible ideas and problems in order to develop and discuss potential solutions
- Work in an interactive and experience-based way in order to jointly develop suitable approaches
- Learn about the key issues of climate change adaptation and develop practicable solutions for your municipality
- Bring their own case study to discuss with the coaches, experts and fellow participants
- Benefit from the combination of recent scientific findings with practitioner oriented case studies
- Learn how to communicate effectively: How to implement the learned aspects and developed approaches back at the workplace? How to identify the right stakeholders for communicating the learnings?
- Become part of an world-class network of professionals and researchers within the Climate-KIC community
Target group of this short-course are employees from European municipalities. The participant should have recently started or plan to become active in the field of adaptation to climate change in the near future
The full course fee for each 2-day course is €800 and covers:
- All programme activities
- Refreshments and lunch
- Group dinner
Participants will need to cover their own travel costs to/from the location, as well as accommodation. Discounts can apply to participants from NGOs, public authorities and Start-ups. Please contact the local project manager of each edition to make sure to benefit from a 50 per cent fee reduction if you fall into one of the afore mentioned categories.
Take advantage of a 20 per cent early-bird reduction by applying before 3 September, 2015.
The deadline for applications is 20 September 2015.
If you have questions about the above, please contact Julia Milbredt on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 (0) 561-804-7286