Topic : Green waste management
Register now for a unique coached programme for experienced professionals!
Location: Darmstadt, Germany
A two-day professional training programme for tackling crucial issues in implementing management systems for bioenergy recovery from green waste by providing and discussing relevant information.
The course stretches over two days and is structured as follows:
- Learn about logistics, technology and economics of green waste management including practice examples
- Address legal boundaries and the opportunities and benefits of public participation
- Develop the essential skills for a sustainable and climate-concerned management of urban biomass resources.
- Join an exciting site-visit to see the innovative green waste management system of the city of Baden-Baden (Germany)
- Exchange tangible ideas and problems in order to develop and discuss potential solutions
- Work in an interactive and experience-based way in order to jointly develop suitable approaches
- Discuss your own challenges & barriers with coaches, experts and fellow participants
- Benefit from the combination of recent scientific findings with practitioner oriented case studies
- Become part of an world-class network of professionals and researchers within the Climate-KIC community
This programme is for professionals from the public, as well as private sector, either into managing waste themselves or advising waste management companies. Furthermore, individuals with high potential to cautiously recover the unused material from urban biomass in a sustainable way are welcome to join. Experience in green waste management or green area maintenance and the capability to integrate biomass recovery system in the respective regions is beneficial.
The full course fee for each 2-day course is €800 and covers:
- All programme activities
- Refreshments and lunch
- Group dinner
Participants will need to cover their own travel costs to/from the location, as well as accommodation. Discounts can apply to participants from NGOs, public authorities and Start-ups. Please contact the local project manager of each edition to make sure to benefit from a 50 per cent fee reduction if you fall into one of the afore mentioned categories.
Take advantage of a 20 per cent early-bird reduction by applying before 27 October 2015.
The deadline for applications is 8 November 2015
If you have questions about the above, please contact Julia Milbredt on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 (0) 561-804-7286