Join us to leverage the Nordic climate action community!
The Nordics are world-leading when it comes to tackling climate change challenges, both within academia, business and urban planning. However, in order to achieve systemic change, we need to figure out how best to leverage our collective strengths as a climate action community. Join us for a Nordic Partner Day where we will explore how this can be achieved.
Listening to others having benefitted from both EIT Climate-KIC and cross-KIC collaboration as well as actively participating in a workshop style format, we hope that this day will provide inspiration to move forward collectively with innovative projects and fruitful collaboration.
Why participate in the Nordic Partner Day?
- Meet the Nordic climate action community
- Talk to potential collaborators
- Learn about and be inspired by others’ work within climate innovation
- Provide constructive feedback as to how the EIT Climate-KIC community and its processes can work better
- Come forward with ideas for collaboration, needs for expertise or expert competencies – they might be available within the partnership!
- Get a clear picture of how to benefit from while actively contributing to the EIT Climate-KIC partnership and community
Who is the Nordic Partner Day for?
The Partner Day is open to all representatives of EIT Climate-KIC partners. We strongly encourage everyone with an interest in supporting or contributing to multi-disciplinary, innovative project work to battle or adapt to climate change, to participate in the Partner Day.
For more information please find the tentative Partner Day Agenda.
Please note that all Nordic Partner Day attendees are invited to an evening reception on 29 August 19:00 at Café To Tårn in Trondheim. Here the prizes from the Ideation Day will be awarded, and participants from both days will meet.
The workshop is organised in partnership with the Municipality of Trondheim.