Join us to leverage the Nordic climate action community!
The Nordics are world leaders when it comes to tackling climate change, within academia, business and cities. However, in order to achieve systemic change, it is essential to leverage our collective strengths as a climate action community.
Join us for the first Nordic Partner Day of the year where we will explore how to achieve our common goals. Our ambition from this 1-day workshop is to provide participants with inspiration in order to move forward collectively with innovative projects and fruitful collaborations.
Why participate in the Nordic Partner Day?
- Meet the Nordic climate action community
- Talk to potential collaborators
- Learn about and be inspired by others’ work within climate innovation
- Provide constructive feedback as to how the EIT Climate-KIC community and its processes can work better
- Come forward with ideas for collaboration, needs for expertise or expert competencies – they might be available within the partnership!
- Get a clear picture of how to benefit from while actively contributing to the EIT Climate-KIC partnership and community
Who is the Nordic Partner Day for?
The Partner Day is open to all representatives of EIT Climate-KIC partners. We strongly encourage everyone with an interest in supporting or contributing to multi-disciplinary, innovative projects aimed at fighting climate change, to participate in the Partner Day.
More information on the structure of the day will soon be available.
Please note that all Nordic Partner Day attendees are invited to an evening reception hosted by our partner Trivector on 16 January at Trivector’s Head office in Lund. Here the prizes from the Ideation Day will be awarded, and participants from both days will have the chance to meet.
The workshop is organised in partnership with the Municipality of Malmö.