The London Waste and Recycling Board (LWARB) is currently setting out its route map and investment programmes for developing a circular economy over the next 20 years.
The London Climate Innovation Challenge supports this work by:
- Using an open innovation process to identify solutions to support LWARB’s goals to develop a circular economy in two priority areas – food and the built environment
- Helping energise a London cluster by involving start-ups, larger businesses, researchers, investors, public bodies and communities working in collaboration.
The challenge consists of two stages. An open, online call for proposals which runs until 22 November.
The best entries from the online call will be invited to a one-day event in London on 6 December to further develop their proposals and pitch to a jury.
The challenge offers the following opportunities to participants:
- To support the development of London’s efforts to develop a circular economy
- To compete for two prizes of £25,000 to support the development of your solution
- To share your ideas and ambitions with a group of peers with similar interests
- Introductions to potential business partners and customers
- Potential follow-on support from new investment and innovation programmes delivered by LWARB and Climate-KIC.
If this interests you, please register here.
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.