Register now for a unique coached programme for experienced professionals!
Location: Modena, Italy
The Innovator Catalyst event in Modena should be seen as a start for ‘Sustainable Mobility Tour’. Participants will return home with a ‘Travel Guide’ consisting of a rich portfolio of theoretical underpinnings, tools, skills , observations and practical experiences. It will also include a ‘to do list’ that will help participants continue their projects but in an enhanced way so that they can factually contribute to making a difference. In particular, the 8 days programme will enable participants to:
- Gain a systemic view of current mobility challenges
- Acquire skills and competencies to overcome systemic barriers to sustainable mobility in own projects and beyond
- Interact with peers and mobility transitions experts from across Europe
- Build a solid network, become part of an active community of professionals and stimulate (international) crossovers between projects
The program offers a unique learning experience that will stimulate your individual projects and let you step into the exiting area of low-carbon mobility.
- Learn from an international team of experienced coaches, experts.
- Benefit from a strong focus on practical implementation within business settings and international networking
- Get acquainted to new business models that can facilitate the transformation of mobility and transport system towards sustainability
- Join a programme with an practical mutual learning approach
Join Innovator Catalyst:
- Gain access to an international, cross-disciplinary network of climate change ambassadors;
- Meet other professionals facing similar challenges and get exposed to a broad variety of perspectives;
- Gain a better understanding of current issues, develop solutions and methods of collaboration;
- Learn about tools and develop skills to facilitate system change;
- Generate tangible outcomes, such as improved working plans or ideas for new initiatives.
Professionals, with working experience in the mobility and transport systems, who strive to influence and activate networks and partners from the following groups:
- Government departments responsible for public policies
- Industry and Representatives
- Anyone, who could facilitate transitions
The full course fee is €2,000 which covers the programme activities, refreshments and lunch, and two group evening dinners. Discounts are available, go to https://www.climate-kic.org/programmes/innovator-catalyst/ for more information.
There is a 50 per cent discount (€1000 off) if you are from a start-up company, a non-profit organisation, or the public sector. If you are not sure whether or not you qualify for this discount, please contact us.
In addition, there is a further 20 per cent ‘early bird’ discount available for all applicants who apply before 20 September 2015.
The deadline for applications is 20 October, 2015.
In case of questions, please get in touch with Claudia Carani: