Register now for a unique coached programme for experienced professionals!
This course is an intensive, eight-day residential workshop, for experienced professionals in the field of climate smart economic development of rural areas. The programme will focus on challenges faced in irrigation, smart agriculture, precision farming, circular economy and supply chain.
Participants will be able to:
- Learn to use Actor and Stakeholder analysis, Transition Thinking and System Innovation to address the challenges of a sustainable economy in rural areas
- Increase system level thinking and awareness to understand broader perspectives
- Promote social inclusion, poverty reduction and economic development in rural areas & avoid economic and climate change traps affecting rural economy
- Bring your own case study to work on and take the opportunity to address the challenges and ideas you and your organisation are facing and to work on solutions with experiences coaches, peers and industry experts
- Create a network of system innovators for sharing experiences and best practices.
- Gain an international view of rural challenges with participants and well-known experts from across Europe and beyond
- Understand and overcome barriers to rural challenges via transition management and innovation
The Innovator Catalyst Budapest will be facilitated by a cross-European team of coaches who will engage participants in interactive sessions and activities . The innovator catalyst will apply transition tools and theories, peer to peer learning, site visits, academic seminars and case studies. As the outcome of the program you will learn how to grow your agricultural organisation, tackle climate change challenges and develop your business sustainably.
Join Innovator Catalyst And:
- Gain access to an international, cross-disciplinary network of climate change ambassadors;
- Meet other professionals facing similar challenges and get exposed to a broad variety of perspectives;
- Gain a better understanding of current issues, develop solutions and methods of collaboration;
- Learn about tools and develop skills to facilitate system change;
- Generate tangible outcomes, such as improved working plans or ideas for new initiatives.
Experienced professionals who are influential and capable of activating networks and partners from the following sectors:
- Governmental sector responsible for public policies
- Technology providers, business people, entrepreneurs in agriculture
- Representatives of the rural areas – farmers, majors
- Farmer Associations, NGOs, anyone, who could facilitate transitions
- Consultants from social, financial, engineering areas
Participants will be expected to bring a relevant case study of real-life issues (e.g. a problem or potential opportunity) that they are experiencing or have experienced in their work.
The full course fee is €2,000 which covers the programme activities, refreshments and lunch, and two group evening dinners. Discounts are available, go to https://www.climate-kic.org/programmes/innovator-catalyst/ for more information.
Take advantage of a 20 percent early-bird reduction by applying before 17 August 2015.
The deadline for applications is 7 October 2015
For further enquiries, please contact Orsolya Barna on email@example.com or call
+36 1 793 1974.