The 2nd EIT Climate-KIC RIS Matchmaking Event!
About this event
What are the RIS Matchmaking events?
The RIS Matchmaking events are organised by the EIT Climate-KIC Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS) Team for our regional ‘focal points’ or Hubs that act as innovation community catalysts in Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Malta, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, and Slovenia. The main goal is to expand and consolidate our ecosystem, share best practices, and orchestrate collaborations for innovation opportunities.
Understand the new Cohesion Policy 2021-2027 and implications for regions and countries in the New Multiannual Financial Framework and Structural Funds.
- Monika Zdanevičiūtė, Policy Assistant at Competence Centre for Smart and Sustainable Growth in the Directorate General for Regional and Urban Policy at the European Commission.
Sharing best practices of using regional policies, integrated approaches, and system mapping in territorial development.
- Alessandro Daraio, Senior Advisor at the European Policies Coordination and Evaluation Unit (Emilia-Romagna).
- Gorka Espiau Idoiaga, Managing Director at the Agirre Lehendakaria Center for Social and Political Studies (Basque Country).
- Marcel Mizzi, Vice President F&A, GRTU, Malta Chamber of SMEs (Malta).
Navigate through the main elements of evidence-based policymaking and the EIT Climate-KIC capacity-building tools for transformative change.
- Cristian Matti, EIT Climate-KIC, Head of Strategic Research
Finding synergies and potential collaborations: an interactive session for all participants.
Facilitator: Annalisa Spalazzi, EIT Climate-KIC RIS Programme Manager
- EIT Climate-KIC RIS Hubs, partners, and stakeholders from Southern and Central Eastern Europe.
- Policymakers and programme owners at the EU, national, regional, and local level (government officers; parliamentarians, advisors, civil servants…).
- Practitioners interested in Cohesion Policy 2021-2027 and science-policy-practice interfaces to design and implement strategies and action plans.