Our Call for Applications for a new intake of cleantech start-ups into the EIT Climate-KIC Accelerator Winter 2018 Programme is now open.
Are you a cleantech or green technology start-up? If so, you are encouraged to visit our new website and apply to the next critical stage of your start-up journey. You have from now until 29 July 23:59 CET 2018 to apply.
Alternatively, do you know of good cleantech or green technology start-ups within your network? If so, please share the details of the call with them – our website is http://climate-kic-dach.org
An overview of the services on offer throughout the programme:
- substantial financial support (up to €95,000, no equity taken) plus in-kind services on top
- professional pitch training, business coaching and mentoring on how best to develop your business model, identify and target customers, pilot your first products and services, and become investor-ready, etc
- access to the EIT Climate-KIC network to help find investors and first customers
- exclusive partnership opportunity and support through Munich RE and ERGO in Side Call
and, depending on location:
- office space at the Green Garage incubator in Berlin, allowing peer-to-peer sharing
- connections to the IndustriePark Höchst in Frankfurt allowing you to meet potential partners and customers
- access to the MakerSpace hi-tech prototyping Lab in Munich at the UnternehmerTUM
- additional ecosystems within Switzerland and Austria, connecting to and strong research and investor network and Eastern Europe.
For more details on the benefits and to apply, visit: http://climate-kic-dach.org