Our Call for Applications for a new intake of cleantech start-ups into the EIT Climate-KIC Accelerator Summer 2019 Programme opens on 17 December.
Are you a cleantech or green technology start-up? If so, you are encouraged to visit our website and apply to the next critical stage of your start-up journey. You have from 17 December until 27 January 23:59 CET 2019 to apply.
Alternatively, do you know of good cleantech or green technology start-ups within your network? If so, please share the details of the call with them – our website is http://climate-kic-dach.org
An overview of the services on offer throughout the programme:
- Substantial financial support (up to €85,000, no equity taken) plus in-kind services on top
- Professional pitch training, business coaching and mentoring on how best to develop your business model, identify and target customers, pilot your first products and services, and become investor-ready, etc
- Access to the EIT Climate-KIC network to help find investors and first customers
- Exclusive partnership opportunity and support through market leader Munich RE and ERGO in Side Call
- Teams in stage 3 of the Side Call get €50,000 of support
and, depending on location:
- Office space at the Green Garage incubator in Berlin, allowing peer-to-peer sharing
- Access to the MakerSpace hi-tech prototyping Lab in Munich at the UnternehmerTUM
- Additional ecosystems within Switzerland (Zurich) and Austria (Vienna), connecting to and strong research and investor network and Eastern Europe.
For more details on the benefits and to apply, visit our DACH Accelerator programme website.