There is no lack of finance but a lack of bankable green assets
Climate-KIC’s Decision Metrics and Finance team works with our network of partners to develop the metrics and financial mechanisms to redirect and mobilise the finance needed to quickly scale up climate action. We provide a platform for all sectors, from public and private financial players, to policy makers and governments to unlock finance through innovation.
What We Do
- We provide seed funding for pioneering projects and promising start-ups
- We co-develop and grow leading innovation programmes
- We bring together key actors to create alliances and thought leadership
- We inform and educate decision makers to unlock climate finance
Our Impact Goals
Within the context of Climate-KIC’s Climate Innovation Impact Goals, we focus on:
- Mainstream climate in financial markets
- Democratise climate risk information
- Foster bankable green assets in cities
We encourage you to see how our initiatives address these areas.