The University of Turku is an internationally active research university whose strength lies in high-quality, multidisciplinary research. We proactively foster sustainability and responsibility, aiming at the sustainable future, carbon neutrality and human well-being.
Our thematic focus areas for the next ten years are:
- Biodiversity and sustainability
- Future technologies and digital society
- Health, diagnostics and drug development
- Cultural memory and social change
- Children, young people and learning
- Sea and maritime studies.
Africa collaboration and future studies are also in our focus. Our main values are creativity, openness, ethical principles, critical thinking and strong communality.
For more information visit the UTU website.