StartLife believes that start-ups are the propelling force behind the food and agro innovations required, to meet global food demand in the future. Their mission is to foster entrepreneurship in Food and Agriculture, and support entrepreneurs and their teams as they build their innovative business ideas into global enterprises with a lasting impact. They achieve this by:
- Hosting a community of start-ups, investors, corporates, and experts
- Developing the entrepreneurial competences of students and startup teams
- Offering mentoring within their Incubation Program
- Providing seed funding to promising start-ups
- Enabling start-ups to attract additional capital
StartLife has worked with start-ups for over ten years. During the last five alone, they have supported more than 120 start-ups that have developed – or still developing – their technological innovations.
For more information visit start-life.nl