L’Institut Valencià d’Investigacions Agràries (IVIA) is responsible for the aims of the Generalitat Valenciana (the Regional Government) to promote scientific research and technological development in the Valencian agri-food sector and integrate this contribution to the progress of agricultural science in the system of partnerships and own cooperation research activity.
Their main aims are:
- Promote and develop research programs, own or concerted, related to the Valencian agri-food sector
- Transfer scientific results and keep relationships with the food industry to meet their needs for R & D + I
- Foster relationships with other institutions in the scientific community, regional, national and international
- Promote the organization of congresses or scientific meetings on topics of interest to Valencia, related to the food industry
- Advise on research and agricultural development to bodies that belong to the regional and National government, as well to food businesses that request it
- Contribute to the training of research personnel in the field of their scientific purposes
For more information visit ivia.gva.es
The Climatetrade platform was created to break into new...
Novamont is an Italian company leading in the bioplastics...
Processum AB is a subsidiary of RISE Swedish Research...
Snowchange is a network and scientific organisation dedicated to...
The University of Turku is a multidisciplinary and international...
For more information visit zez.coop
For more information visit startuphighway.com
For more information visit managenergy.eu/Regea
For more information visit promalaga.es
For more information visit lisboaenova.org
For more information visit icre8.eu
For more information visit erfc.gr
For more information visit athena-innovation.gr
For more information visit amped.nl
ADEME is active in the implementation of public policy...
For more information visit uk100.org