How to make the most out of being in an EIT Climate-KIC Partner – ALL ON PARTNER LANDING PAGE LIKE LOOP PAGE
- Intro Video of Andrew/Team n being a partner – max 1 min.
- Calendar – monthly view contains org wide events, submission windows, partner onboarding webinars etc. Let’s partners join events/webinars– Eventbrite linked via calendar?
- Contribute and start conversations (20-100 word intro, an image and link to blog)
- Network and collaborate – (link to Expative, Link to Geo contacts, intro on see calendar, map of partner spread etc (100 words) and link to blog).
- Map of Partner spread across Europe- uses Expative tags to state how many of which partner type are where, Partner names if want, if not contact Geo.
Membership Explained: A SUB PAGE BUT THEN LIKE LOOP PAGE
- Simple text on payment structure (max 150 words)
- What is it and tell me more: Partner (max 150 words)
- What is it and tell me more: L3P (max 150 words)
- How to get more involved with EIT Climate-KIC as a core partner (max 150 words)
- Video of Andrew explaining – max 1 min.
- Infographic on what different types of partnership means.
The Admin involved with being a member: A SUB PAGE BUT THEN LIKE LOOP PAGE
- Video of Andrew the timeline– max 2 min.
- Information about Submission including timeline. Links to Templates in Policy Page. (max 150 words)
- ‘Calendar’ of the year – more an infographic than a calendar -it’s an overview.
- Information about making any changes; legal or not (max 150 words)
- Information about Termination (max 150 words)
- Know your Geo and key contacts and innovation area contacts. Contact list and why contact.
- Brexit latest – Short Text. Link to policy (max 150 words)