Veggie Burger: healthy food for people on the move
Captain Plant merges the public desire for fast food with the increased awareness for health and climate issues.
- The menu is designed to be tasty, fresh and healthy.
- Complete vegetarian menu with the focus on seasonal and regional ingredients.
- Guideline: Vegetarian food for non-vegetarians.
- Take-aways as distribution channel and the aim to create a franchise chain.
Captain Plant’s special patties are the core product. Captain Plant also supplies patties to retail, gastro and entities like schools in order to…
- serve more healthy and climate-friendly food.
- increase fascination for nutrition without animal products.
- use stores, restaurants and consumers as multiplicators.
Team Members: Jens Hermes (Director), Mike Schaffner (Product Development), Randy Cush (Business Development and Marketing), Christina Schürch (Manager's Assistant)