7 June 2017
Looking for new partners?
Sign-up for the bio-business matchmaking event
Bio-based businesses looking for new parters are invited to sign-up for the two-day international matchmaking event Greenlab International. The event will take place in Wageningen, The Netherlands from 10 -11 April, and aims to facilitate matchmaking on cross sectoral topics between interesting players in the bio-based economy.
The event will offer international networking opportunities for entrepreneurs working in different areas of the bio-based business sector and will include company visits.
The event will focus on six sectors:
1. Economic feasibility of biogas and biodiesel production
2. From biopolymers to final products
3. Small scale biorefinery and separation technologies
4. Analysis, monitoring and quality control of biomass production
5. Adding value to side- and waste streams of the agrofood industry
6. Development of chemical building blocks for biopolymer materials
The event is co-financed by Climate-KIC and organised by the Dutch arm of Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) in cooperation with Wageningen University and EEN’s Agro&Food, Materials and BioChemTech sector groups.
For more information and to sign up for the event, please visit the event website at: www.b2match.eu/bff2013
Click here to find out more about Climate-KIC’s involvement with the bio-based economy.