Fixed electrical appliances, e.g. electrical heating, water heaters, AC, have no smart control and use most of our electricity. These appliances run at constant settings, regardless if you are at home or not. This lack of functionality causes a number of customer pains:
• Lack of comfort: Often it gets too hot or too cold
• High energy cost
• Not possible to e.g. turn on heating before arriving to a holiday home
Uniqueness, Technology overview, barriers to competition
Tempiro offers a unique patent pending hardware design, that allows "invisible" integration into fuse boxes and breaker boxes with a completely wireless installation. The devices connect to the Tempiro cloud solution and provides a number of advantages:
• Control of any electric load: heating, cooling, ventilation, lights, eCar, fans etc.
• Turn off any number of devices with the push of a button leaving home.
• Lower cost of installation
• Retrofit into any existing property
Market size and analysis
Specifically, in the Nordics there are two main customer segments:
• Homes with electrical heating built before 1990; Scandinavia: 2,000,000 homes with market value of €200M.
• Holiday Homes. Scandinavia: 1,250,000 holiday homes with market value of €190M.
According to “Statista Digital Market Outlook” the current market for Integrated Smart Home Solutions in Europe is $894M, growing by 32.1 % yearly. European market expected to be $3,6M by 2022.
|First Name||Last Name||Job Title||Impressive Facts|
|Magnus||Lindström||CEO||15 years in the Energy business as Product Manager @ E.ON|
|Johan||Lindén||CTO HW||10 years @ Ericsson, PCB Design & amp; Product Manager|
|Muhamet||Ademi||CTO SW||Full stack developer, brilliant programmer|
Ask, use of proceeds, milestones
Get in touch
You need to log in or register to contact this startup.