German Climate-KIC community
The German Climate-KIC community consists of members from the public, private and academic worlds. These include five core and several affiliate partners that are contractually (i.e., legally) bound to the Climate-KIC organisation. In addition, the community of climate innovation starters is continuously growing in Germany.
Climate-KIC German Core Partners
Climate-KIC German Affiliate Partners
- Universität Hamburg
- Technische Universität München
- Provadis School of International Management and Technology A.G.
- The University of Kassel
- RWTH AACHEN University
- Unternehmer TUM GmbH
- UnternehmerTUM Projekt GmbH
- Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus-Senftenberg
- CDP Worldwide (Europe) gemeinnutzige GmbH
- Climate Media Factory UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- Wuppertal Institut fuer Klima, Umwelt, Energie GmbH (Wuppertal Institute)
- virtualcitySystems GmbH
- Ebusplan GmbH
- GreenCycle GmbH
- ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability e.V.
- Novihum Technologies GmbH
- Green City Solutions GmbH&Co.KG
If you want to learn more about individual partners, we would be happy to assist you. Please contact us.