7th May 2013
We offer over thirty Masters degrees at our partners institutions across Europe
Join our programme and take part in our summer school, spend a semester abroad and participate in complimentary courses. You will also write part of your thesis on climate innovation, and to support this we offer a series of thought provoking talks and seminars.
- We provide you with the know-how to take your ideas to market
- We can help you secure funding and give you guidance and access to the best of the investment community
- We mentor you to help you explore and realise your own vision for climate change
- You become part of an unprecedented, active and influential network of entrepreneurs, businesses, regional governments and academic institutions
Join our programme and
- Discover how the latest climate change science is being transformed into new products and services
- Examine market drivers of climate innovation, including policy, legal and financial incentives or constraints
- Explore the potential for launching your start-up business venture with support from our business coaches and our pre-incubation programme
Masters graduates automatically become members of the Climate-KIC Alumni. Here you will receive access to the other community resources (entrepreneurship support, research opportunities, networks with our partners).
You will also be the first to receive opportunities from within our community including Climate-KIC PhDs, job opportunities, research and innovation projects, start up matching and much more.
If you want to be considered as top talent in climate innovation, this programme is for you.
Application deadlines and degrees on offer vary across the participating institutions. Please request an application kit for the country you wish to apply in and we will get you the details.