Malmö: 30 November - 2 December 2016
Conference: Climate change & business opportunities
15 November 2013, Spain
Do not miss this conference if you are interested in learning about business opportunities in the climate change space.
The one-day conference, part of Climate-KIC”s professional education programme and organised by our representatives in the Valencia Region, will provide a roadmap and relevant tips for spotting opportunities and obtaining advice on how to be successful and achieve real results through innovation.
The event will focus on innovation and entrepreneurship as drivers to create new knowledge, find new models of doing business and transforming good ideas into good products.
Who is it for
The conference will gather leaders from the climate change business sector, corporates, small and medium sized enterprises, entrepreneurs and policy makers to explore, following a very practical-oriented approach, how climate change challenges are being faced in different sectors and how related solutions could entail new business opportunities.
Benefits for attendees
- Get inspired and look at climate change from an entrepreneurial perspective
- Learn about business opportunities with renowned entrepreneurs and experts and from successful business cases tackling climate change
- Discover strategies developed by corporations to enhance their return on investments by means of innovations, creation of dynamic products, and improving their existing services.
- Networking, meeting with thought-leaders from corporate, technological and environmental backgrounds
- Talk to the Climate-KIC team to explore how to obtain funding for innovative ideas.
Valencia is a city with great potential for its entrepreneurial ecosystem, combining a traditional industrial network with the strength of new emerging sectors.
The conference will be held at the Science Park of the University of Valencia, which is a reference for university-industry and government collaboration for high-technology based economic development and advanced knowledge.
In addition to your professional experience, you will be able to enjoy one of the most impressive cities in Spain. Valencia is unique for its culture, historical and artistic richness, lovely weather, and tasty gastronomy.
Speakers and agenda
Click here to download the programme.
Register now and submit your innovative ideas
You are invited to submit your innovative ideas (in person, or virtually when registering).
Delegates from Climate-KIC representing our themes will be available to discuss funding opportunities.
• Standard registration fee €100
• Early bird registration fee €75 (deadline 30 October 2013)