4 November 2016
An access to the largest climate innovation network in Europe
Climate-KIC France aims to contribute to build a low-carbon economy, focusing on four themes: Urban Transition, Sustainable Land Use, Climate Metrics and Finance, and Sustainable Production Systems.
In each of these sectors, our priority is catalyzing innovation and taking solutions to market for a positive climate impact, when scaled-up.
Climate-KIC France works with dozens of partners from industry, academic and research.
All Climate-KIC France partners, including Veolia, INRA, Engie, Aria, I4CE, ONFI, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, bring their own expertise and talent to develop solutions for climate adaptation and mitigation.
With a dynamic dedicated team based in Paris, Climate-KIC France brings together the essence of open innovation: research, SMEs, higher education and corporates. All our activities integrate our expertise: develop projects ideas, provide education and training programmes, and accelerate start-ups.
- Our partnerships bring together the following areas of climate change expertise:
- Climate data analysis for risk assessments, in particular extreme weather
- Climate projections relevant to regional adaptation and mitigation strategies
- Regional greenhouse gas monitoring and emissions verification
- Decision-making tools for ecosystem management strategies
- Environmental impact of energy production, renewable energy sources, geographical information systems for renewable energy sources, carbon dioxide capture
- Physical and chemical environment monitoring technologies
Sign up to receive newsletters from our national centre in France.